More egg smashing fun! Can you make an Easter egg treasure hunt for your friends?
- The first and perhaps the most fun thing is to blow your eggs. You will need as many eggs as you want clues. Make a small hole in the top and bottom of the egg and blow gently over a bowl; you should catch the contents and be able to make an omelet for lunch.
- Next work out where you want to make your trail. Start at the end and work in reverse order hiding the treasure (chocolate eggs, yum yum??) first.
- Walk a little way, get one of your blown eggs, write a clue on a tiny piece of paper for where you have just hidden your treasure. Roll the paper tightly and push it through one of the holes . The only way to get the clue out and read it now is to smash it! Now hide this egg.
- Walk on and do the same with another egg but this time the clue should lead them to the spot where you hid the last egg.
- Go on laying clues inside eggs until the beginning and write a clue to give to your friends or family.
- They then rush around, reading the clues, guessing where to find the next clue and having fun smashing eggs on heads on route!
If you send us a photo or tweet using hash tags #screenfree and #goingwildnet you may win a signed copy of one of our books!